Tuesday, February 2, 2016

My getaway spot

I believe many people need their special spots in order to get away from things that are troubling them. In life, one may face many situations that may call for time away. Not everyone can actually get away from their problems when they desire to . That is why it is good to have a place that makes one feel as if they had. My special place is actually not a place. It is an item. Whenever I want to get away from things that bothers me , I indulge in my music. Music is my escape. I could be in my room , in the doctors office , or in an actual studio. As long as music is involved, I may escape. 

1 comment:

  1. Music is also one of my temporary escapes. I like how you stated that it is good for one to have some kind of temporary escape, because that is important to have a escape from things that life may throw at you. Keep up the great work and I love your picture.

    ReplyDelete