Friday, April 22, 2016

ACT reflection

The ACT was not what I expected at all. It was difficult, but not because I didn't know anything. It was difficult because I ran out of time and I had not reviewed anything. The sections I struggled with the most were Math and science. By the time the science portion had arrived, I was burnt out from taking the other parts. Therefore I was not not focused. Also , I am very successful in math. However, I had not taken math since first semester. I couldn't remember the steps to solving a few of the problems.
   My school failed to prepare me miserably.  I have a total of 3 AP test and the only thing I have been preparing for is AP exams. We started the year off with Ap prep and continued the year with AP prep. However, we have had one chance to prep for the Act. The opportunity was given during our intervention class. Unfortunately, the teacher that I have for intervention used that time to prepare more for the AP exams.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment